We’re always interested in growing our team to be the very best. If you are interested in joining the Virtus Nutrition team, download the employment application below. Save the application to your computer, fill it out completely, and email it (along with a cover letter and résumé) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Postings as of 11/03/17
Virtus Marketing Associate Position
Virtus Nutrition, based in Corcoran, California, is the market leader in fatty acid nutrition for dairy cattle, providing unique value through its Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid products, named Strata and Prequel respectively. Significant breakthroughs in the past five years in research on the feeding of these ‘omega’ products have created new opportunities for dairy producers to improve both reproductive and productive performance. Virtus Nutrition is also the maker of EnerGII, a well-recognized and adopted rumen inert fat supplement. Most recently, Virtus Nutrition launched a joint venture with Dairy.com called My Dairy Dashboard, where dairy data is connected from multiple sources and visualized so dairies can make better decisions, faster.
The Virtus Marketing Associate is the primary driver in the implementation of all marketing efforts for both the omega line of nutrition products, as well as EnerGII calcium salt of fatty acids marketing. Marketing activities include writing for our various communications platforms, identifying advertising opportunities through the dairy magazines, and coordinating the major trade show efforts. This role will also provide operational support to the sales team by managing the salesforce.com platform for sales and marketing effectiveness, coordinating sales training and sales team meetings.
- Manage key marketing projects, with a focus on e-communication and targeted local marketing campaigns to drive enhanced sales success.
- Manage Salesforce.com customer relationship management platform, enhancing the value that the sales team, marketing and management derives from the system.
- Work closely with sales team to understand their needs from marketing and to implement tactics in an effective and timely manner.
- Coordinate sales team meetings and training events to enhance the success of our sales and marketing efforts.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and work in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize projects and tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technology savvy – adept at learning new systems quickly.
- Creative problem solver.
- Desire to learn more than you are taught.
- 2+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Understanding of dairy and/or agricultural industry a plus.
- Position is based in the Central Valley of California (Turlock preferred)
- Minimal travel required.
Virtus Nutrition Web Resources: