Simply Feed a Better Balance
EnerG-3 provides the best balance of Palmitic, Oleic and EPA/DHA Omega-3 for cows across stages of lactation, so you can simply feed a better balance.
What are the main fatty acids in EnerG-3?
EnerG-3 provides a balance of ALL key fatty acids in one product.
- Delivers essential EPA/DHA Omega-3s for reduced inflammation, improved embryo retention and energy for milk, alongside higher Palmitic for milk fat.
- Improved ease of use and consistency with all three fatty acids in one (no blending of multiple products required to meet the cow’s needs).
- Designed to be fed across stages of lactation for improved health and productivity.
How does EnerG-3 compare to the alternatives?
Palmitic & Oleic
Cows fed more Oleic and moderate Palmitic (60:30) increased ECM and DMI, while losing less body condition vs. the control and high Palmitic treatment (80:10).
• de Souza, Prom & Lock, American Dairy Science Association 2018
• Results were from studies of CA Salts of EPA/DHA. Adapted from Bilby et. al., University of FL, 2006; Moussavi, et. al., Cornell University, 2007; Santos, Greco, et. al., U of FL, 2013
•• The EnerG-3 feeding rate to deliver equivalent grams of EPA/DHA omega-3s.
• With EPA/DHA Omega-3 Supplementation
• Control (EnerGII)
* P<0.05 ** P<0.01
Economics of EnerG-3
Cost & Breakeven
- 2.7 lb. more milk• vs. calcium salt
- Improved immune health with EPA/DHA omega-3s
- Higher Palmitic for milk fat support
- Strong Oleic levels for improved feed efficiency, ECM, and body condition
• Adapted from Moussavi, et. al., Cornell University, 2007; Santos, Greco, et. al., University of FL, 2013.